Friday, August 1, 2008

The Daltons Part Deux

Here are a few more of the images as I have put the finishing touches to the Dalton Wedding! We had such a blast and I am very excited about these!
Starbucks water. It's the best.
Above is a shot of yours truly in action captured by the man, the myth, the legend, Shay Thomason. I was so incredibly stoked to have Shay along for the ride on this one, he snagged some incredible images and was so much fun to hang with while we shot.
As I mentioned above, we had a crew to shoot this wedding and it was really fun to hang out and shoot with them. I really do believe that having a second (or third and fourth in this case) photographer included in your package that you purchase with me is a tremendous enhancement to your photo package. I like to bring along folks that share my love of fun and who have a great eye themselves. Here are a few that my friends took.
Photo by Shay Thomason.
Photo by Shay Thomason.
Photo by Shay Thomason.
Photo by Shay Thomason.
Photo by Shay Thomason.
Photo by Melissa Burns.
Photo by Melissa Burns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You guys all did an amazing job! I can't believe those are MY wedding pictures! :)

Hanssie said...

One of my favorite sessions of yours! Great job!