Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's start a revolution...

That's right folks, I have seen the "light." Cory and I have been thinking and talking and we made our decision. A couple of weeks ago, we bought a Mac, er, let me clarify that, we bought a Mac daddy. Wow. That's all that I can say. 10 Minutes out of the box, I was happy. It starts up fast. It shuts down fast. It access the internet with blazing speed and edits photos at a pace that makes you want to shout "RAPIDO" in your best hispanic accent. Oh, and did I mention that it's fast? The backlit keyboard feels like it has snuggled up to may hands like an old glove that I had lost and now is found again. Cory and I decided that if we wanted to deliver a pro level of service to our clients, that we needed pro equipment and the ability to post process and give my images a nice digital massage before giving them to my clients. Bill Blakey Photography is stepping up.
I got the 23" Apple Cinema Display. Let me tell you, moving from my laptop screen to this monitor is like going from a playground jungle gym to Disneyland, from a charred hamburger to a filet mignon, from a shower in a bucket to the Amazon Rain Forest Shower, like staying at the Colonial Motel in Long Beach to the Ritz in Half Moon Bay. Oh yeah, it's like that.
This baby takes the Olympia Report Deluxe Electric (Report-as in gunshot) down to Chinatown.
I am very thankful that I was able to get the 15 inch Mac Book Pro and let me just say, I like Apple. It seems as if every product that they have come out with in the last few years has been stellar. Quality company. Quality products. I'm in. I hope to be showing you guys some great things here in the future. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Hanssie said...

Ahhh...another defector. I'm not sure I'm even allowed to speak to you anymore for fear of being pulled to the dark side...