Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's What a Pumpkin's All About...

It's What a Pumpkin's All About...


That's right, it is that time of the year again. PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST TIME! Last weekend Cory and I carved pumpkins with the college group from our church and by now, the entries are in.
You can check out Cory and I's pumpkins (as well as many others) on my office buddy and Virgina Tech Fan extraordinaire Ken Flower's blog- www.kenandbeth.wordpress.com

There are many great pumpkins on there, so I understand if you don't vote for mine. But if you do, I won't be dissapointed.

Oh, and in regards to the subject matter of my pumpkin, some of you may mock me for my love for In-n-Out. As Ken Flower said, "don't confuse obsession with passion."

Have a great weekend everyone! I am shooting TWO weddings this weekend and Cory is working so it is a busy weekend for the Blakeys! We're both looking forward to some restful time together on the back end!

No comments: