Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Matt and Rachel


To break the silence, this post is long overdue. It was almost a couple of weeks ago that I got together with the man who photographed my wedding, and my friend, Matt Floreen and his wife Rachel for a photoshoot. Matt and Rachel got hitched less than a year ago and probably in less than a year are going to be heading to Malawi as missionaries. They needed a photo for their prayer card and I was honored that they chose me! Photographing another photographer is always an honor and always a challenge. Matt and Rachel were definitely classy and fun throughout the session. We had a lot of fun and came away with some cool images. Not all of them say "prayer card" to me, but what can I say, I thought it would be fun to capture their relationship as well!


20


19


18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

1 comment:

mfloreen said...

Man, thanks so much for giving us such an incredible collection of images. Our biggest challenge since then has been narrowing it down to just use a few (methinks we'll just have to find other uses just so we can use all our favs!) They're awesome, and you are too.

Hope you're feeling better.