Sunday, April 20, 2008

He's graduating

Basically, I have been taking so many photos lately that tomorrow I will probably be purchasing an external hard drive to hold them all so I am not constantly burning DVD's from my laptop to free up room!

I have quite a few things in the works right now, editing a wedding that I shot last weekend that I am pretty stoked today, just got back tonight from a rad engagement session at the one, the only Disneyland! I will be working on those and hopefully we should see a blog about those soon!
But for now- Stephen and I went out a while back to Newport Beach to shoot a senior portrait session. We got there later than we had hoped and I was a little worried that the lighting wouldn't be the best but we found some great spots and made it work! Stephen is graduating from Cal State Fullerton this next month and his mother wanted some pictures of him because he never had them done in high school. Aren't moms great!
Stephen and I had a blast and I think we got some really great images!
Enjoy!
A nice, relaxed portrait.
Stephen did a pretty good job of busting out the model looks. His future has some covers in it...
This was my first time photographing someone with the cap and gown. We took pictures of the tassle on both sides, just to be sure....
Stephen is like me, VERY serious.

I really liked the feel of this image. It said "superman" to me..

Newport Beach, CA. Thanks again Stephen! I am glad that your mom wanted some pictures of you because I think we got 'em!

It's official-I enjoy "senior" sessions. For all of you blog-stalkers out there, I am taking appointments now for senior sessions for over the summer! If any of you are interested in being a representative at your school (if you live in Corona) let me know and we can work something out!

1 comment:

mfloreen said...

I wish I were in school and could be a representative for you... nice work