Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heidi- Senior 2009!

This past Sunday afternoon, Cory and I got to hang with Heidi and her mom Julie for some senior portraits. Let me just say, this session was off the chain. We had great light, great locations, and most importantly- Heidi ROCKED the session. Heidi was a natural in front of the camera and the whole time was a blast! I am pretty sure that Heidi ate her Senior Portrait Wheaties that morning. We shot out in Redlands (Heidi goes to Redlands East Valley) and I have to say I am loving me some Redlands photo shoots, not gunna lie. Heidi is my friend on Facebook as well so you can be sure that I'll be posting tagging her in these pictures soon!

4


What can I say- relaxed.

7


Heidi plays guitar and wanted it incorporated in the photographs (musical instruments= oh yeah for photos). We were treated to an impromptu concert right there in the old train station, unplugged.

2


6


10


12


1


We had to wait in line to shoot at these stairs at the U of R, but I think that they were worth the wait!

11


5


3


8


9


Heidi and Julie, thanks so much for spending the afternoon with us! You guys were such a joy to work with and we'll be talking with you more soon!

Redlands East Valley High School Senior Portraits

2 comments:

kristin said...

Bill...these are great!! I like them a lot. Very pretty.

Julie Humphrey said...

Wow! They look great so far! Can't wait to see the rest. It's going to be hard to narrow it down. It was a fun afternoon. Thank you so much!
Julie