Sunday, December 2, 2007

Their Name is Burns

Wow! (And no, I don't mean World of Wings Wingery). Cory and I had an absolute blast with the Burns family today! We scouted out a new location and loved it! What follows herein is what you get when you mix a perfect day, tasty light, and an awesome family that is up for making some seriously sweet photos!
This is the "warm up" session (the full session is to follow after Chloe's abs develop so she can sit up on her own-let's get on some situps!!!).

Kale Burns, the quintessential child model. Here he is as Tobey Maguire.

Hey Maddie she's so fine, she's so fine she blows our mind, hey Maddie....

Cory said this might be her favorite color image from today's shoot.

We have Melissa to thank for that. She's starting a YouTube channel called "What to Wear."

Here is Melissa with the infamous Chloe in some sweet afternoon light. Infamous? Infamous!

What can I say?

Scott wanted a picture of him with his Bride, so I was happy to oblige!

"The Feet"- this one's for Ken and Beth

I think Scott was pretty excited about this photo. There have been a plethora of hops penned up inside that man for far too long.

CORONA, CA

Today's time with the Burns family was soooooo much fun. I feel like I want to be the one to say thank you to the Burns because Cory and I enjoyed the time so much! There is something about getting out on a beautiful day with an awesome family to take fun pictures that capture life and relationship that is so thorougly enjoyable and strangely relaxing to me (even though I am usually tired at the end).

This time was extra special even more than regular due to how much the Burns mean to Cory and I. We are so encouraged by them and thank God for His rich blessing of placing them in our lives!

A Note to Future Clients

If you like the photos that you see here, know that this is just a "sneak peek." I like to save the best images for my families to enjoy on their own when they get their CD. I hopefully will be posting some of my fave's from the Molsberry and Burns families later this week after they both have their cd's. If you are thinking about getting some lifestyle family photos taken for Christmas cards, etc BOOK ME NOW as my schedule before the holidays is getting busier and busier. The cool thing about my blog being my only form of advertising right now is that what you see is what you get! Everything I post on here is my most recent work! I would love to talk to you about capturing your family as well.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Man you Burns' have a ton of kids! Ethan's favorite is (big surprise)his best pal ever, Kale Buns!

Lynn said...

Man, you Burns have a ton of kids!
Ethan's fav. (big surprise)is the one of his best pal ever, THE INFAMOUS Kale Buns. "I love you B-Kale" - Ethan Daniel Molsberry aka the original Toby McGuire.