Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas! and Pictures of the Burns extended family!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I am in San Antonio Texas with my family for Christmas and we are having a wonderful time!!! This has been a great time to reflect on the reason for the season- Christ!!! We have had some great times in God's word thinking about the many great things that He has done for us by sending his son. One thing we have been challenged to do this Christmas is to "ponder all of these things in our heart" like Mary did in Luke 2:19. Take some time this Christmas to reflect on what God did in sending Christ. It will keep you busy and fill your heart with joy!
My dad got my mom a wireless router for Christmas so I am finally able to blog some long overdue photos!!! These were taken really quickly at Scott and Melissas house a couple of weeks ago. They had their extended family over and it was a great time to snap a few quick photos.
Enjoy!

No comments: