Monday, June 18, 2007

Tyler and Stephanie

Whoa, what a weekend. This weekend I attended the College retreat on Catalina Island and it was a blast. I had to come back to go to work this morning and so I worked in an engagement picture session with some of my good friends, the soon-to-be Tyler and Stephanie Flower. They are getting married in less than six weeks!
Tyler and Stephanie recently got a camera like mine and it was a blast talking with them about photography and our cameras and taking their engagement pictures. We didn't have a lot of time and were fighting the sun going down but I think we got some great shots!
Tyler and Stephanie were so fun to hang around with and talk to while we were shooting and it was awesome to see the Love that the Lord has given them for each other. They were so kind and took me out to On the Border afterwards for some great Grub and some mean Con Queso!!!
Here is one of the pictures I took from yesterday. I'll post more hopefully soon!!!
Congrats guys!!!

No comments: